With a research focus bridging sustainability with media literacy, Antonio López, PhD is one of the top global experts in the field of ecomedia literacy.
Ecomedia literacy is an emerging area of media literacy that teaches the integrated relationship between media and living systems.
Books & Articles
Antonio López’s writing spans the fields of critical media literacy, media education, cultural studies, sustainability and environmental education.
- The World is in Your Hand: Lecture at American University of Lebanon
- Mucktracker Climate Panel with Antonio Lopez & Jocelyn Miller
- Video interview on Media Savvy Citizens
- Ecomedia Literacy is out!
- Presentation for Critical Media Literacy Conference of the Americas