With a research focus bridging sustainability with media literacy, Antonio López, PhD is currently one of the top global experts in the field of ecomedia literacy.
Ecomedia literacy is an emerging area of media literacy that teaches the integrated relationship between media and living systems.
Antonio López’s writing spans the fields of critical media literacy, media education, cultural studies, sustainability and environmental education.
- Green design for media literacy education: NAMLE-2019 slideshow
- Climate crisis is media crisis: Reform the media ecosystem and change journalistic practice
- Media ecosystem starter kit
- What is Technology? Conference presentation
- Interview with Antonio López